A transformer is an electrical device that is used to change the voltage in alternating current (AC) electrical circuits. The ability of this device to change voltage is a major advantage of AC electricity over direct current (DC).
Recent SmartConnect Articles
- 48 hours from Concept to Mobilization: A SmartConnect Field Day Event
- The WTF Series – Session 3 – CWI Base Camp Example
- The WTF Series – Session 2 – Understanding the Decision Cycle
- The WTF Series – Session 1- Setting Up to Succeed at Digital Transformation
- SmartConnect Featured in Workplace Safety and Health Q&A Session