Additive Links On-line Hawaii Area. The ALOHA protocol was originally developed by the University of Hawaii in the 1970s and was the first public demonstration to wirelessly send packets. The version of the protocol (now called Pure ALOHA , and the one implemented in ALOHAnet) was quite simple: If you have data to send, send the data If, while you are transmitting data, you receive any data from another station, there has been a message collision. All transmitting stations will need to try resending later.
Recent SmartConnect Articles
- 48 hours from Concept to Mobilization: A SmartConnect Field Day Event
- The WTF Series – Session 3 – CWI Base Camp Example
- The WTF Series – Session 2 – Understanding the Decision Cycle
- The WTF Series – Session 1- Setting Up to Succeed at Digital Transformation
- SmartConnect Featured in Workplace Safety and Health Q&A Session