Backhaul generally refers to the side of the network that communicates with the global Internet, paid for at wholesale commercial access rates to or at an Ethernet exchange or other core network access location.
Recent SmartConnect Articles
- 48 hours from Concept to Mobilization: A SmartConnect Field Day Event
- The WTF Series – Session 3 – CWI Base Camp Example
- The WTF Series – Session 2 – Understanding the Decision Cycle
- The WTF Series – Session 1- Setting Up to Succeed at Digital Transformation
- SmartConnect Featured in Workplace Safety and Health Q&A Session