A radio navigation system that allows land, sea, and airborne users to determine their exact location, velocity, and time 24 hours a day, in all weather conditions, anywhere in the world. The system is based upon several satellites broadcasting signals, and devices that listen for those signals and determine location coordinates by triangulating the signals.
Recent SmartConnect Articles
- Patent for Low-Power Wide-Area Internet of Things System Granted to SmartConnect Connected Workforce Solutions LLC
- 48 hours from Concept to Mobilization: A SmartConnect Field Day Event
- The WTF Series – Session 3 – CWI Base Camp Example
- The WTF Series – Session 2 – Understanding the Decision Cycle
- The WTF Series – Session 1- Setting Up to Succeed at Digital Transformation