An object identification or tracking technology, which relies on an interaction between emitted electromagnetic fields and small antenna tags. There are two forms of RFID: 1. Passive: RFID tags gain power from nearby radio antennas and return information stored on tag.Active: Have a local (on board) power source, which allows for greater range and increased functionality.
Recent SmartConnect Articles
- Patent for Low-Power Wide-Area Internet of Things System Granted to SmartConnect Connected Workforce Solutions LLC
- 48 hours from Concept to Mobilization: A SmartConnect Field Day Event
- The WTF Series – Session 3 – CWI Base Camp Example
- The WTF Series – Session 2 – Understanding the Decision Cycle
- The WTF Series – Session 1- Setting Up to Succeed at Digital Transformation