SmartConnect front end, administrative layer, and hardware drivers are hosted on a suite of Amazon EC2 Linux-based servers. As such, physical protection of server hardware and firewall management is dependent on Amazon. Backups are executed on a daily basis and version control software is utilized to track file changes. Server spaces are assigned to process asset data streams, events and alerts, and portal administration. Server logs are routinely examined for both performance and security insight.
Recent SmartConnect Articles
- 48 hours from Concept to Mobilization: A SmartConnect Field Day Event
- The WTF Series – Session 3 – CWI Base Camp Example
- The WTF Series – Session 2 – Understanding the Decision Cycle
- The WTF Series – Session 1- Setting Up to Succeed at Digital Transformation
- SmartConnect Featured in Workplace Safety and Health Q&A Session