Triangulation is a process by which the location of a radio transmitter can be determined by measuring either the radial distance, or the direction, of the received signal from two or three different points.Triangulation is sometimes used in cellular communications to pinpoint the geographic position of a user.
Recent SmartConnect Articles
- 48 hours from Concept to Mobilization: A SmartConnect Field Day Event
- The WTF Series – Session 3 – CWI Base Camp Example
- The WTF Series – Session 2 – Understanding the Decision Cycle
- The WTF Series – Session 1- Setting Up to Succeed at Digital Transformation
- SmartConnect Featured in Workplace Safety and Health Q&A Session