With our worker proximity monitoring feature, SmartConnect has answered the call for better clarity as America’s industrial sites continue to need maintenance and construction during demands for social distancing.
SmartConnect’s wearable technology helps keep employees safe by enforcing social distancing guidelines via alerts. When used with SmartConnect gateways, configurable contact tracing reports help quickly identify degrees of exposure.
Supporting COVID-19 Guidance
Helping the Oil and Gas industry adapt in challenging circumstances – The SmartConnect Connected Worker Solution works overtime to protect and mentor an effective workforce. Wearing the Smart Badge, each worker has a configurable safety zone monitor, notifying the wearer when others get too close. At the same time, The Smart Connect application creates a detailed history of proximity events and interactions to aid contact tracing.
Meets Critical Industrial Environment Requirements
- Certified C1D2 Smart Badge, FCC certified and UL Listed
- Fast, responsive badge-to-badge ranging
- No data leaves your site
- Operates with or without connection to cloud software
- Cost-effective monitoring solution
- Supports organizational protocols for worker privacy and anonymity
- Supports high-density environments (>1000 workers)
- Comprehensive contact tracing reports
Mentoring While Monitoring
The contact monitoring feature has two modes, first gently reminding workers to maintain a safe distance, second creating alerts for extended contact events.
- Proximity Warning – Smart Badge signals each worker inside a 6’ proximity with sound, light and vibration alert. Alert automatically stops when workers separate.
- Proximity Alert – Persistent contact ( > 30 seconds – configurable ) inside a minimum proximity generates a Smart Badge alert on the ePaper display that is cleared by button push. Events are logged for reporting and administration.
- Contact Tracing – A detailed workforce contact report lists SmartBadge ID and the date, duration, and location of minimum proximity interactions within a 14-day time frame. Tracing information is made available in real time via SmartConnect’s local network, removing the need to sync or upload data from individual Smart Badges.
Worker Proximity Alert Demonstration
Connect With Us
Learn how SmartConnect improves safety and turns "what if" into "why not". Contact our team to see SmartConnect in action and access hardware white papers.