SmartConnect deploys COVID-19 occupational distancing and contact tracing support for industrial environments.
Give Every Worker Their Own Lifeline
Bi-directional smart badges connect team members and critical information:
- Muster Alerts and Reporting
- Restricted Zone Alerts
- Fall Detection / Man Down Alerts
- Weather Alerts
Get Better Awareness in Event Based Construction
- Real time key metrics such as time on tools
- Role-based Project Reporting
- Custom Zone and Alert Configuration
- Drone and Satellite Imagery of Work Sites
- Shift Check in / Checkout
End Project Havoc
The Complete All-In-One Solution
- Completely autonomous from on-premises power and networks
- Secure, quick to deploy, and adaptable to the site location and business requirements
- Installed, maintained, and managed by SmartConnect. Priced per badge per day.
Made from the ground up for the demands of the oil and gas Industry
Designed from the ground up by Safety and Project Management SMEs, SmartConnect dovetails into short-term shutdown and turnaround construction project needs. Near real-time data and analytics make daily activities visible and actionable at any time, helping to minimize project downtime and manage safety risks.
Powerful Smart Badge Technology
The only connected worker solution leveraging a tag containing multiple radio technologies (including Bluetooth, GPS, LoRa, and HID).
- Thick, concrete walls and other reception-adverse environments are no match for our custom network
- Cost effective to deploy across entire project
- Two-way communication via text alerts, audible alarms, buttons, and lights
Flexible Confined Space Monitoring Solution
Gain real time situational awareness in multiple confined spaces. Entries, exits, environmental conditions, along with direct audio and visual monitoring can be acted on in real time and are recorded for reporting and review.
- Audio, visual, access control + gas Detection
- Wireless mesh network supports up to 12 confined spaces per command center
- Portable, easy to install, better components
Connect With Us
Learn how SmartConnect improves safety and turns "what if" into "why not". Contact our team to see SmartConnect in action and access hardware white papers.
The Connected Worker – Articles and Information
In the last WTF session Setting Up to Succeed at Digital Transformation we discussed the corporate environment in which most Digital Transformation initiatives are required to perform. The People –...
Do more with less. Make better decisions faster. Reduce paper and improve processes. A corporate Digital Transformation (DT) program promises improvement like these and more. It’s easy to see the...
In advance of the July 9th Webinar held by Semtech titled "Protecting Employees in a Post-COVID-19 Workplace", SmartConnect's Shannon Posey and David Freed answered questions about how LoRa...