Give Every Worker Their Own Lifeline
Bi-directional smart badges connect team members and critical information:
- Muster Alerts and Reporting
- Restricted Zone Alerts
- Fall Detection / Man Down Alerts
- Weather Alerts
Get Better Awareness in Event Based Construction
- Real time key metrics such as time on tools
- Role-based Project Reporting
- Custom Zone and Alert Configuration
- Drone and Satellite Imagery of Work Sites
- Shift Check in / Checkout
End Project Havoc
The Complete All-In-One Solution
- Completely autonomous from on-premises power and networks
- Secure, quick to deploy, and adaptable to the site location and business requirements
- Installed, maintained, and managed by SmartConnect. Priced per badge per day.
Made from the ground up for the demands of the oil and gas Industry
Designed from the ground up by Safety and Project Management SMEs, SmartConnect dovetails into short-term shutdown and turnaround construction project needs. Near real-time data and analytics make daily activities visible and actionable at any time, helping to minimize project downtime and manage safety risks.
Powerful Smart Badge Technology
The only connected worker solution leveraging a tag containing multiple radio technologies (including Bluetooth, GPS, LoRa, and HID).
- Thick, concrete walls and other reception-adverse environments are no match for our custom network
- Cost effective to deploy across entire project
- Two-way communication via text alerts, audible alarms, buttons, and lights
Connect With Us
Learn how SmartConnect improves safety and turns "what if" into "why not". Contact our team to see SmartConnect in action and access hardware white papers.
The Connected Worker – Articles and Information
Patent for Low-Power Wide-Area Internet of Things System Granted to SmartConnect Connected Workforce Solutions LLC
GULF BREEZE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES, August 31, 2022 / -- SmartConnect Connected Workforce Solutions, a safety and productivity-centric real-time location systems (RTLS) provider, has been granted a...
A live action scenario demonstrating the in-field capabilities of the SmartConnect Connected Worker system
This series is titled “Why Technology Fails”, and previous session articles have discussed key blockers (notably fear of change and the decision cycle) to corporate-level adoption. But companies do...