The Most Advanced Oil & Gas Connected Worker Platform
Evolving projects from compliance-oriented to performance-focused
Download Your Free White Paper
Key Considerations Before Implementing a Connected Worker Initiative
Connecting Your Most Valuable Assets:
Your People, Your Process, Your Environment
Asset Tracking Helps You…
- Multiply reach of management
- Decrease response time to critical events
- Increase efficiency on small processes
- Save time and money
- Prevent small problems from becoming huge incidents
Manage Your Turnaround Projects With Greater Certainty
- Restricted Zone Alerts
- Muster Alerts And Reporting
- Fall Detection
- Man Down Alerts
- Weather Alerts
- Role-Based Reporting
- Shift Check In/Check Out
- Monitor Workers By Floor Plan Overlays
- Integrate Current Ariel Views
End Project Havoc
- Completely autonomous from on-premises power and networks
- Secure, quick to deploy and adaptable to the site location
Our Powerful Smart Badge Technology Leverages Two-Way Communication To Promote Safety & Certainty
- Multiple Radio Technology Including Bluetooth, GPS, LoRa and HiD
- Text Alerts, Audible Alarms, Buttons & Lights Help Capture Attention In Busy, Robust Environments
- Built-In Accelerometer, Altimeter, And Motion Detector
- Easily Integrate Data From Other IoT Devices
Request A Free SmartConnect Demo
Frequently Asked Questions
We Already Use Too Many Different Systems. Won’t This Just Add To The Problem?
SmartConnect is not just technology. It’s applied knowledge that save lives, makes a better work environment, and expands capabilities. Our solution clarifies rather than clouds awareness.
How Do You Ensure That We Are Tracking The Right Things?
SmartConnect is a fully-implemented solution. Designed by safety experts to give you the right information at the right time. It translate millions of data points into connected events. Reporting in seconds what it used to take hours.
How Is This Managed On-Site?
SmartConnect includes on-site technical staff.