A rule which describes input parameters and resulting system reaction. The majority of inputs are related to asset movements and zone rules, but can also be device health and system behaviors. Reactions are the steps the SmartConnect system executes after it finds that event parameters have been met.
Recent SmartConnect Articles
- Patent for Low-Power Wide-Area Internet of Things System Granted to SmartConnect Connected Workforce Solutions LLC
- 48 hours from Concept to Mobilization: A SmartConnect Field Day Event
- The WTF Series – Session 3 – CWI Base Camp Example
- The WTF Series – Session 2 – Understanding the Decision Cycle
- The WTF Series – Session 1- Setting Up to Succeed at Digital Transformation