A software requirements specification is a description of a software system to be developed. It is modeled after business requirements specification, also known as a stakeholder requirements specification.
Recent SmartConnect Articles
- Patent for Low-Power Wide-Area Internet of Things System Granted to SmartConnect Connected Workforce Solutions LLC
- 48 hours from Concept to Mobilization: A SmartConnect Field Day Event
- The WTF Series – Session 3 – CWI Base Camp Example
- The WTF Series – Session 2 – Understanding the Decision Cycle
- The WTF Series – Session 1- Setting Up to Succeed at Digital Transformation