A software requirements specification is a description of a software system to be developed. It is modeled after business requirements specification, also known as a stakeholder requirements specification.
Stay on schedule.
Be more sustainable.
Safety certainty is business certainty. It's that simple.
Recent SmartConnect Articles
- The WTF Series – Session 3 – CWI Base Camp Example
- The WTF Series – Session 2 – Understanding the Decision Cycle
- The WTF Series – Session 1- Setting Up to Succeed at Digital Transformation
- SmartConnect Featured in Workplace Safety and Health Q&A Session
- SmartConnect and Semtech Present Free COVID-19 Health and Safety Webinar